There’s a ton of makeup that I’ve come across lately that I feel would be a great addiction to my collection. You’ll see a lot of Fall tones and shades, not just because Fall is finally here and I’m extremely excited about it…but because I’ve been wanting to go a little bolder with my makeup lately and feel these definitely do the job!
This is only a list post, but I’ve added links to every item so you can check them out and read the reviews for yourself if you want to know more! I hope you enjoy. Let me know if any of these are on YOUR wishlist! 😊
- Glitter Flip- Metallic Glitter Lip (ALL SHADES)
(NOTE: Saw this one on a Facebook video and I’ve never seen something like it! It goes on Matte, and when you smack your lips together and pull apart it turns into glitter!!)
This highlighter is mesmerizing 😍
- Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow- Cannonball
- Tapered Blending Brush
- Super Shock Shadow- Lightning Bug, Sundance, Summer Side
- Boss Lady Beauty Agenda Palette (Comes with planner and booklet of looks for every month with the Palette!)
- Melted Matte Liquified Longwear Lipstick: Feelin’ Myself (Matte Soft Peachy-Pink)
- Primed and Peachy-Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
- Peach Perfect Foundation
- Peach Kiss Lipsticks (I can’t pick just one shade!)
That packaging though 👌🏻
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Kat Von D
As you can see, I’ve got a lot of lippies and eye shadows here. That’s mainly because I’m still a little nervous about paying all sorts of money on foundations and concealers online to not get the right shade for my skin 😩 But I’m sure I’ll get there eventually! And if you have any tips for that, I’d love to hear them in the comments!
I hope you guys enjoyed this wish list! If you have any of these products, or if any of them are on your wishlist let me know in the comments!
(All pictures were taken from Google)